I love you IIMB

It's been so long, since I have written something.
Life is so unfair, right? Maybe more for me, little less for you, but it is. But luckily I got my other chance. If I remember, I have said this somewhere and I'll say this again. 'I don't believe in God but if he is present, he works in mysterious ways'.

And here I am. IIM Bangalore, probably  the best MBA college in India, but definitely the best when it comes to sensitivity for different diverse groups, be it women, differently abled, sexually minorities or for that matter anymore else who might feel uncomfortable or insecure outside the campus.

And the campus! Gosh, it's so beautiful. I have done my undergraduate from a college which was also very beautiful (and don't forget the private beach :) :P ). But this is on another level. Trees, birds, few cats and dogs, everything is just beautiful.

But the most beautiful thing here is people. For me, now the ranking, placement figures does not matter at all. I have fallen in love with the college, students, office persons, staffs ,mess workers , security guards and in nutshell every person involved with this college. I'll take this love and pride with myself to the grave.

Personally life is still hard. All the pain, mentally or physically, is still there. But there is always something to look out for. Something which tells me not to give up, not to quit. Now I don't sleep, praying that please don't wake up tomorrow. Now I sleep happily that tomorrow I will get to talk to few of friends (I suppose they are my friends); going to meet my wonderful section-mates (B is love♥️); Thinking that tomorrow I have to meet all the deadlines (phew) like everyone else. I go to the bed thinking that I have made everyone around me so proud. Unfortunately, life is never going to be easier for me but I am sure that I am going to make it a life worth having.

I have written enough for one blog. Hopefully I will get some more free time to write more (I'm sure, I won't). Till then bye and see you all around. I would love if you have any feedback. Please ignore my mistakes, I am really feeling sleepy.

PS. To the IIMB- I love you 3000 ❤️❤️




Comments

  1. Now u r again becoming our alok....brave intelligent mature...love u always...nd we r also thankful to god who is give us u....😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shawshank Redemption