Maayna

A friend of mine asked me " how did you come to the title 'Maayna', this sounds impressive". I casually answered 'that because it sounded impressive'. By the way you don't think that's correct , do you? Well, the answer is no.

 Before that life changing accident, life was always least on my mind. Answer of every question about what is my favourite this and that used to follow with the word 'ummm'. Definitely I had favourites but nothing was quite sorted out.

Anyway, coming to the point; why the word 'Maayna'? Imagine a situation, okay not imagine but think one. You are fallen on ground chest down, unable to get up, unable to breathe and even unable to crawl. What would you do? At our desperate and worst time we often think that what is the use of being alive if we are not happy.

That one years after accident I asked the same question again and again. Thanks to all the people around me especially my family I came to realise what should be the meaning (Maayna) of my life. If you can't live a happy life in conventional sense then try to live a meaningful one. And hope that at some corner maybe the meaningfulness will bring you the happiness which you seek. No matter how down you are, how unhappy you think you are, one thing we should never leave chasing out- happyness. The pursuit of Happyness is all I have and maybe that is the Maayna of my life.

Thank you for reading and hope to see you soon again.

And I could really use help of my  grammar Nazi friend if there is a lot of grammatical or punctuation mistake.

With love
Alok

Comments

  1. Keep going Alok. It really feels nice to read you. You can pour your heart out. We'll be waiting eagerly for the next one.

    Just a suggestion: Can you retype the name of the blog into Devnagri? And you can write some blogs is Hindi as well. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion. I liked the idea at once.
      And about writing in Hindi, it is quite difficult but maybe I'll try it someday

      Delete
    2. Just a single word having so much intensive meaning ... Whaooo ... Salute to your strong believe and to face any kind of challenge.. carry on alok Bhai...

      Delete
    3. Alok, I know it's difficult with voice typing. In case, you're interested to write in Hindi, you can just write it in Roman Script and send it to us. We'll type it in Devnagri for you, before you post it here.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I love you IIMB

The Shawshank Redemption