And I always thought that it takes great courage and mental strength to keep your feeling and emotions within yourself. But now I find that it rather takes more courage to let other know about yourself and how you feel.

Hi, I am Alok and I never thought that one day I'll blog about myself. We all have heard that how life can make us do things we have never imagined in our better times. But just one wrong turn or sometimes  not able to take a turn can turn your life upside-down. In Oct, 2015, I met an unfortunate accident and got injured my cervical spinal cord  which rendered me paralyzed neck below with almost 90% disability and probably(not definitely) wheelchair bound for life.

This is just a small attempt where I think I can let out my emotions, feelings or anything else and I hope one day I'll be able to share everything. I'll definitely keep it apolitical and I guess it won't be literary delight but just a kind of memoir. I promise I'll try my best to make it worth a read. I think the shorter the introduction, the better. So enough for first day and hope I'll see you again very soon.

Thank you for reading.

With Love
Alok 

Comments

  1. Good luck Alok sir , I know you are a fighter ,be it before 2015 or after 2015 you have always been a inspiration for me .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I love you IIMB

The Shawshank Redemption